Farm Fresh Hard Boiled Eggs
Nothing better than having farm fresh eggs from happy chickens, right? But making hard boiled eggs with them usually ends up in a egg nightmare: the shell sticks to the egg and the result looks more like you try to shred the egg instead of peeling it.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel: The Instant Pot!
If you don't have one, I highly recommend getting one, not only for hard boiled eggs, this pressure cooker is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for fast yummy dinners!
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs:
1. Put the trivet in your Instant Pot
2. Pour 1 cup of water in your Instant Pot
3. Put your eggs on the trivet (as many as you like and the bottom of your pot can hold)
4. close your lid, secure it and set it to 5 minutes on high pressure. (it will take the cooker a bit to build pressure)
5. After the cooking cycle is complete quick release the pressure
6. Place eggs in a cold water bath
7. Peel your eggs
order your eggs here: Joyce Country Farms fresh Eggs